Are safety concerns with your forklift operators keeping you awake at night? If OSHA or Dept. of Public Safety walked through your door would you pass with flying colors or would you be sweating bullets waiting for the fine hammer to fall? It doesn’t need to be that way…..
The Forklift Coach provides a power industrial truck safety training program review to any company that owns & operates a forklift for $275 (USD). We will make recommendations to assist your company to meet the strict compliance guidelines. We can assist in the development of your formal power industrial truck safety training program. This is a two day two step process.
The review includes:
- Comprehensive review of current formal written program
- Interviews with person(s) currently in charge of program moving forward and other operators
- Complete facility walkthrough and review of type(s)/classification(s) of forklifts currently using AND plan to use in future if applicable
- HR side, need to review safety training file system and how HR handles employee records
- Maintenance side, need to review filing system and specific to forklift(s) in-house
- Review typically takes between 5-7 hours depending on size of your location(s)
- Generation of comprehensive report, which will be yours to keep in master training file (which can be helpful for insurance companies)
- A list of all good items along with recommendation to improve current program
- An in-person review of above report in detail along with the specific recommendations
- Follow up review typically takes 1 1/2- 3 hours depending on the depth of need and size of your organization
Yes it takes two meetings on two different days, why? Simple I take this serious as should you but it doesn’t need to be complicated. Hey look at it this way. Another set of eyes is cheaper than the fines after an OSHA/Dept Public Safety re-portable incident or accident, right?!?